Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated and experienced ICU Clinical Nurses at a private hospital in Brisbane. Permanent full time and part-time roles are available.
As a Clinical Nurse, you will be responsible for all facets of patient care within the new 6 bed Intensive Care/Critical Care Unit. You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients.
The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Clinical Nurse in an Intensive Care or Critical Care setting;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary Intensive/Critical Care Team;
- A strong clinical skill set with experience and/or qualification in Intensive and/or Critical Care Nursing;
- A strong passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support and external courses supported – study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts.
Hospital, located in north Brisbane, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services. Key surgical specialities of the unit include Colorectal, Orthopaedics, Plastics Breast and Endocrine, General Surgery and Bariatric Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.