A new opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Nurse to join the ICU team on a permanent basis at a private hospital in Brisbane. You will play a key role within a supportive team in ensuring high patient care levels.
As a Clinical Nurse – ICU, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Providing complex and multi-disciplinary care;
- Working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice;
- Supporting and liaising with the Nurse Unit Manager, Staff and VMO;
- Supervising, directing, and supporting nursing team members;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members to deliver patient care.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU;
- Experience in a similar position (desired);
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in the South East of Brisbane, has 120 inpatient Surgical and Medical beds, a rehabilitation gym, 7 operating theatres, 2 procedure rooms, a day oncology unit, and an ICU; the facility provides care to the local community for over 40 years and continually embraces the highest quality of holistic patient care.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.