An excellent opportunity exists for a clinical nurse ready to step into a leadership role and join the thriving Angiography Suite at a private hospital located in Perth. It is a full-time role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will lead a well–established interdisciplinary team, reporting to the Deputy Director of Clinical Services (DDCS) in Procedural areas.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years of nursing experience in an acute care setting with prior Angiography Nursing;
- Experience in Cardiac Catheter Laboratory Clinical Nursing/Critical Care Nursing or as a Registered Nurse at a site where TAVI/ MitraClip is performed;
- Previous experience in a leadership role;
- Proficient in planning and managing financial, human, and material resources effectively;
- Skilled in developing, implementing, and evaluating a continuous improvement program;
- Extensive clinical skills, a passion for client care, and a knack for creative and innovative leadership.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital is an acute care hospital located in Perth. The facility is Western Australia's largest private hospital, with more than 900 licensed beds. The Angiography Suite offers some of Australia's most advanced medical imaging while accommodating a wide range of cardiology and vascular procedures.
The Angiogrpahy suite boasts a seamlessly integrated pathway, featuring a 15–bed admission/discharge area, 4 Cath labs, and 8 PACU bays, ensuring unparalleled smoothness for the patients. In the heart of it are the 4 Cath Labs, which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. It’s a dynamic environment where you can make a real impact.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.