An exciting opportunity exists for a Clinical Nurse Manager to lead, support and empower the 31-bedded Public Orthopaedic ward at a hospital in Perth.
As the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. You will encompass planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department. You will also be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery, in line with best practice and legislative requirements. Working closely with the Executive team you will help shape organisational strategies, improve procedural service provisions and achieve departmental and Hospital strategic objectives.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in an Orthopaedic department;
- Experience in a leadership role;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications;
- Previous experience in a management position highly regarded;
- Holding or working towards a tertiary management qualification highly regarded;
- Sound computer skills using MS Office programs, including Excel.
The hospital offers great employee benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Paid parental leave;
- Employee Benefits and Discounts;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development
Hospital, located in Perth, is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Services provided on the rehabilitation ward include assessment, diagnosis, treatment and support for elderly patients and those experiencing functional decline following an illness or surgery. The Orthopaedic ward is equipped with some of the latest technology and highly skilled, multidisciplinary team provides a comprehensive range of orthopaedic procedures to patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.