Excellent opportunities exist for qualified Level 2 RNs / Clinical Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills to join the General Medical/Cardiology Ward at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available - 56 - 76 hours per fortnight.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Clinical Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Educate, support and lead staff;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individual’s level of experience and education, maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding providing care, promoting beneficial relationships.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive General Medical / Cardiology nursing experience;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Post Graduate Certificate in a related specialty (or working towards).
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Ongoing learning;
- A comprehensive range of career pathways across specialties;
- Rewarding working experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac. Hospital has 22 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.