An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Nurse with strong leadership capability to foster engagement, mentor and support the mental health team at a private hospital in regional QLD. The ideal candidate will work a minimum of 64hrs per fortnight.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Clinical Nurse, you will have the opportunity to develop your leadership capability in an organisation committed to its people and the provision of high-quality care and positive patient outcomes. The role would encompass the coordination of Mental Health education in the unit.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 3 years inpatient experience in an acute mental health environment;
- Experience with triage and mental health risk assessment;
- Strong leadership background and a professional approach to people management;
- Experience with coordination and delivery of mental health education;
- The ability to mentor and upskill staff, including assessment and support for undergraduate students;
- Experience facilitating mock arrests and mental health ALS or willingness to be trained in this area;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Post-graduate Mental Health Qualifications - desirable.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services, including medical, general surgical and mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.