An exciting opportunity exists for experienced and reliable Orthopaedic Theatre Clinical Nurse to join the professional team at a private hospital in Northern Adelaide.
As a Clinical Nurse, you will act as a clinical and professional resource person demonstrating broad knowledge and clinical expertise in all facets of caring for patients whilst demonstrating a high level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills within a clinical setting. You will contribute to the education of clinical staff and make a valuable contribution to the continuous improvement processes of the hospital.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Nurse in a similar department or ward;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties (highly desirable);
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills with excellence in customer service skills;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
Hospital, located in Northern Adelaide, is a boutique private facility providing a comprehensive range of acute medical, surgical and cancer-related services. The new procedure suite and Day of Surgery Unit support the specialities of orthopaedics, colorectal surgery, gastroenterology, ENT, ophthalmology, gynaecology, urology, respiratory, breast, general and endocrine surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions