An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic Clinical Nurse to take on a leadership role within the Recovery Unit at a private hospital in Brisbane. This is a permanent Part-Time role with 64 hours per Fortnight.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 5 years Post Graduate Experience within a recovery unit or similar;
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and confidence in guiding less experienced staff;
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service with a calm and friendly demeanour;
- Advanced Life support certified;
- Proven ability to work as a team leader and foster a motivated team environment;
- Previous experience and involvement in Quality Improvement Processes desirable;
- Paediatric experience desirable
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support and external courses supported – study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts.
Hospital, located in north Brisbane, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services. Key surgical specialities of the unit include Colorectal, Orthopaedics, Plastics Breast and Endocrine, General Surgery and Bariatric Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.