Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and reliable Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the professional team at a Day Surgery in Cairns.
As a Clinical Nurse, you will act as a clinical and professional resource person demonstrating broad knowledge and clinical expertise in all facets of caring for patients whilst demonstrating a high level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills within a clinical setting. You will contribute to the education of clinical staff and make a valuable contribution to the continuous improvement processes of the hospital.
In this role, you will report to the Assistant Director of Clinical Services and work closely with a supportive and respected team.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Nurse in a similar department or ward;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties (highly desirable);
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills with excellence in customer service skills;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
The facility offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development and also a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Day surgery, located in far north Queensland, offers a wide range of surgical procedures that do not require overnight stay in hospital. The facility offers a comfortable environment and equipment that is at the forefront of medical technology and practice. The Day Surgery is made up of four theatres, one endoscopy suite and 14 recovery beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions