An exceptional opportunity is available for a senior clinical nurse who possesses outstanding interpersonal and customer service abilities, along with a dedication to providing top-notch patient care. This opportunity involves joining the team as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Anaesthetics and Recovery at a private hospital in Perth. It is a full-time position.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your responsibilities will include:
- The position is responsible for providing a high standard of evidence-based perioperative nursing care to individuals/patients of varying ages and cultural groups within the hospital;
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist Anaesthetic & Recovery will adhere to Australian College of Operating Room Nurses (ACORN) standards and plan, assess, implement, and evaluate the operative nursing care of the patient;
- The role will take a hands-on clinical leadership role providing direction, support, supervision, teaching, and specific clinical specialty direction for Registered Nurses;
- The role will, on a yearly basis, undertake clinical presentations relevant to their area of specialty.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of Anaesthetic & Recovery experience;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care and demonstrated ability to adhere to the ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Situated in Perth, the hospital offers an extensive array of services across various adult medical specialties. Notably, the Angiography suite operates as a highly active unit, performing more than 4,120 coronary and vascular procedures each year, and its services continue to expand. The Cath Labs within this suite offer a wide range of specialized services, including coronary angiograms, percutaneous coronary intervention, electrophysiology with 3D mapping ablations, FFR and IVUS procedures, cardiac implantable devices, vascular interventions, and complex cases involving structural heart issues such as PFOs, LAAOs, TAVI, and Mitral Valve prosthetic implantations. The hospital benefits from a dedicated and experienced team of nursing staff and radiographers who consistently provide top-quality care and service.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.