An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Clinical Nurse Specialist to join the Theatre Department at a private hospital in Shepparton. It's a Permanent Part-Time position- 60 hours per fortnight.
As a CNS, you will focus on developing and providing evidence-based clinical nursing whilst working and collaborating within a multidisciplinary team. You will act as a clinical expert, professional role model and change agent to promote practice development and quality initiatives that promote the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality patient-focused service.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience in an acute care setting;
- Minimum 2 years’ Anaesthetics and Recovery Nursing experience essential;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant registration;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to assess, plan, co-ordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements about nursing practice;
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes;
- Ability to work independently & to engage & influence a team.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.