An excellent opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse with Drug & Alcohol Mental Health experience to advance to a Clinical Nurse Specialist role at a private mental health clinic in Sydney.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be active in a leadership role, including developing and providing evidence-based clinical nursing while working and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. You will act as a clinical expert, professional role model and change agent to promote practice development and quality initiatives that promote the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality customer service.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with a minimum of one year experience in Drugs & Alcohol Mental Health Setting (desirable); recent drug and alcohol inpatient experience is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in providing education to the team;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements about nursing practice;
- Knowledge and experience in Quality/Continuous Improvement processes;
- Post-graduate qualification/certification in Drug and Alcohol or working towards;
- Experience as a resource and mentor to others in relation to clinical practice is desirable.
The successful candidate will be offered great benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
The clinic, located in Northern Sydney, is a purpose-built mental health facility. The Clinic offers excellent specialist clinical care in mood and anxiety disorders, drug and alcohol dependence, postnatal depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder and general mental health disorders.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.