An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse with extensive Mental Health experience to advance to a Clinical Nurse Specialist role at a private mental health clinic in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be active in a leadership role, including the development and provision of evidence-based clinical nursing, while working and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. You will act as a clinical expert, professional role model and change agent to promote practice development and quality initiatives that deliver safe, efficient, high-quality customer service.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health care;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements about nursing practice;
- Understanding of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes;
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or working towards;
- Experience as a resource and mentor to others about clinical practice.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The clinic, located on Sydney’s North Shore, is a 31-bed private mental health facility. The clinic provides mental health services in NSW, specialising in the treatment of mood disorders, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorders & general psychiatry.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.