An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Clinical Nurse Specialist to join the urology team within the Perioperative Department at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of perioperative nursing experience in urology;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
The hospital offers fabulous employee benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac. Hospital has 21 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.