Exciting opportunities exist for Perioperative Clinical Nurses with previous experience in a range of specialities, including Orthopaedics and general surgery, to join the professional team at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Clinical Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education, maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding care provision, promoting the beneficial relationship.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative nursing (or working towards);
- Minimum of 5 years Perioperative Nursing experience;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible working hours.
The hospital has a structured clinical education program and supports both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The theatre complex has 11 theatres, including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre, and supports various acute specialties.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.