An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced Clinical Coordinator to join the diverse, compassionate and dedicated team at a private hospital in Canberra. It's a permanent full-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will oversee and maintain an effective daily clinical operating environment within the hospital;
- You will be accountable for activities that enhance operational efficiencies, improve patient satisfaction and result in cost-effective healthcare solutions;
- The position ensures the delivery of clinical operations in the hospital and works directly with the DCS to ensure safe clinical care is provided by the service areas;
- The CSC ensures the implementation, evaluation and maintenance of patient safety and quality through compliance with the National Safety and Quality Health Services Standards (NSQHSS);
- You may represent the DCS at official meetings and functions or during periods of leave.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years of post-graduate nursing experience;
- Demonstrated organisational and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Post Graduate qualification relevant to position/or working towards same;
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission-based organisation.
- Excellent salary packaging options are available;
- Parental leave;
- Career progression;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training and skills development
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located south of Canberra, is a purpose-built private facility with Maternity Unit, Rehabilitation Unit, Medical / Surgical Units and Operating Theatres. The Maternity Unit provides Antenatal education, postnatal care and Special Care Nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.