An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Registered Midwife with strong leadership & management experience to lead the Maternity Services at a private hospital in Sydney. This is a Permanent Full-Time position.
As a Clinical Services Manager, you will encompass the overall management of the 7-bed Birthing Suite, 13-bed SCN & 37-bed ward and childbirth education. You will be planning, implementing, and evaluating practices processes and services within the department. You will also be accountable for the efficient and effective management of quality systems and education to support and foster a culture within the hospital that strives to improve patient continually and business outcomes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive clinical management experience within maternity;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team;
- Demonstrated management, decision making and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage financial, human and material resources effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The newly refurbished maternity unit comprises 7 birth suites and an outpatient consultation room with remote monitoring; 40 postnatal/antenatal beds include parenting suites, a level 2 SCN and an outpatient feeding and parenting clinic.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.