An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and suitably qualified Clinical Team leader to join the professional Anaesthetics & Recovery teams at a private hospital in Canberra.
As the Clinical team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative nursing (or working towards);
- Minimum of 5 years of Recovery Nursing experience;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
The hospital provides an excellent working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes, flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. A supportive Executive team are committed to the ongoing education and mentorship of the staff.
Hospital, located in Canberra, is an acute facility with 7 operating theatres, Angiography Suite and a 2 bed Critical Care Unit, Medical Rehab and Day Chemotherapy/Infusion unit. Key surgical specialities include neurosurgery, cardiothoracic, orthopaedic and urological surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.