A fantastic chance is available for an accomplished and appropriately certified Clinical Team Leader to become a part of the skilled Angiography team at a private hospital in Canberra.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Clinical Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing, and evaluating individual patient care;
- Providing a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education, maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Developing and utilising strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of Angiography experience;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
$36.40 - $49.19 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Canberra, is an acute facility with 7 operating theatres, an Angiography Suite, a 2-bed Critical Care Unit, a Medical Rehab, and a Day Chemotherapy/Infusion unit. The extensive range of acute and medical healthcare include orthopaedics, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, general surgery, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, vascular surgery, urology, and geriatric medicine.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.