An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced clinical manager to be an operational leader at a private hospital in regional NSW. This role works across two regional hospitals.
As the DCS, you will be accountable for leading, managing and empowering a professional team of clinical managers and providing strategic direction, governance and quality management, across two hospitals in the Albury Wodonga region.
The day-to-day responsibilities of your role will include, but are not limited to;
- Overseeing all practical aspects of care delivery such as bed management, patient flow strategies operating theatre utilisation, patient demand forecasting and workforce management;
- Ensuring the methodical workforce planning and a commitment to the professional development of the clinical workforce;
- Supporting growth, business development and responding to the business needs identified by the Executive team;
- Acting as a key contact for the visiting medical officer (VMO) community with whom you will engage to ensure that we deliver the highest quality clinical care;
- Planning and maintaining the hospital and departmental budgets ensuring budgetary requirements are met in consultation with other executive team members;
- Measuring workplace culture and implementing actions that support the findings to ensure a positive workplace culture is maintained; and
- Managing Human Resources to ensure future workforce requirements are known and strategies are identified and implemented.
You will be reporting to the regional CEO.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post-graduate clinical qualifications;
- Senior management experience in the private health sector, leading organisational change and quality improvement processes;
- An understanding of the private hospital legislative landscape;
- Sound resource management skills to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of all clinical departments;
- Understanding the performance levers that drive quality business outcomes;
- Experience in applying quality improvement processes;
- Understanding the importance of success and development of people;
- High-level negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of clinical governance and patient safety.
An attractive remuneration, relocation and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on-site. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital is able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care. The second hospital is a specialist rehabilitation hospital providing inpatient and outpatient services and a sleep study unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.