An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Nursing Manager to join the Executive Team at a private hospital in regional NSW.
As the Director of Clinical Services, you will oversee all operational aspects of patient care, including compliant clinical service delivery, bed management, patient flow strategies, patient safety, clinical quality agenda, patient experience and doctor engagement.
You will be responsible for providing professional leadership and direction on a broad range of clinical and nursing issues to enable decisions to be made to create and maintain an appropriately resourced, qualified, competent and supported nursing workforce. You will be responsible for leading a team of professional clinical managers and effective engagement with the VMOs and the medical team to deliver high-quality clinical care, employee engagement and staffing practices.
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current AHPRA registration
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior management position (private hospital experience will be highly regarded);
- Post-graduate nursing qualifications and tertiary management or business qualifications;
- Proven high-level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Ability to adapt a strategic overview whilst to manage complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues;
- Ability to successfully manage organisational change, financial reporting, and processes for patient safety, clinical risk management and clinical quality improvement
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders, including VMOs;
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities;
- Demonstrated skills in workforce planning, rostering and working within budgeted work hours.
The hospital will provide you with an ideal working environment and offers excellent employee benefits and discounts.
Hospital, located in Bowral, is an acute medical/surgical facility providing an extensive range of onsite medical, surgical, rehabilitation, oncology and palliative care services for the community of the Southern Highlands and beyond to the regional and rural areas. It has 4 Operating Theatres, a Procedure Room, a Day Surgery Unit, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Oncology Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.