An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and innovative clinical leader to join the Executive Team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the DCS, you will oversee all operational aspects of care delivery such as bed management, patient flow strategies, compliant clinical service delivery, and doctor engagement. You will be responsible for leading a team of professional clinical managers and ensuring effective engagement with the VMOs and the medical team to deliver the highest possible patient care standard. You will also be accountable for the efficient and effective management of clinical education. You will support and foster a hospital culture that embraces quality and strives to continually improve patient and business outcomes. A strong focus on internal staff development is required. As the DCS, you will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior management position (private hospital experience in Australia is preferable);
- Formal management qualifications or working towards the same;
- Proven high-level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Ability to adapt a strategic overview whilst to manage complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues;
- Ability to successfully manage organisational change, financial reporting, and processes for patient safety, clinical risk management and clinical quality improvement;
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders, including VMOs;
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities;
- Demonstrated skills in workforce planning, rostering and working within budgeted work hours.
Hospital is an acute medical/surgical facility located on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The range of hospital services offered includes a 24-hour Emergency Department, cardiology, including interventional cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, general medicine, renal dialysis, gastroenterology, general surgery, oncology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.