An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and innovative leader with experience at a senior management level to join a dedicated team of health professionals at a private hospital in Newcastle.
As the DCS, you will oversee all operational aspects of care delivery, including clinical service delivery, bed management, patient flow strategies, patient safety and clinical quality agenda and patient experience. You will manage facility operational requirements, provide nursing and midwifery leadership, direct the patient safety and clinical quality agenda, manage key stakeholder relationships, and assist in developing and implementing the strategic direction of the hospital. You will be responsible for leading a team of professional clinical managers and effective engagement with the VMOs and medical team to deliver high-quality clinical care, employee engagement and staffing practices. You will also be accountable for leading high standards of clinical care, the efficient and effective management of clinical education and support, and fostering a culture within the hospital that embraces safety and quality and strives to continually improve patient experience and business outcomes.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum 5 years’ recent hospital experience, in a senior management position;
- Post-graduate nursing qualifications and tertiary management or business qualifications;
- Demonstrated ability to ensure effective and harmonious functioning of all clinical departments whilst cost-effectively managing resources;
- Ability to adapt a strategic overview whilst to manage complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues;
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities;
- Demonstrated aptitude for methodical workforce planning;
- Proven high-level communication, interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing organisational change and quality improvement processes;
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
An attractive remuneration, relocation and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Hospital, located near Newcastle, provides Medical, Rehabilitation, Surgical & Mental Health Services. The Hospital's main surgical focus is in Orthopaedics, Urology, General, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Faciomaxillary & Paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.