An exciting opportunity has become available for a dynamic and strategically-orientated leader to manage the 70-bed mental health hospital in Western Sydney.
As the DCS, you will provide clinical leadership, workforce planning, operational direction and day-to-day management of the hospital. The role will also involve a strong clinical perspective combined with business responsibilities. You will regularly collaborate on regional projects with other DCSs and senior executives across the group, providing for an excellent structure of peer support, teamwork and professional liaison.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA;
- 5 years post-basic or post-graduate nursing experience & minimum of 1 years’ experience as a NUM or higher;
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a clinical services team providing strategic direction and positive leadership;
- Proven workforce analysis and policy development skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead accreditation and continuous improvement processes in a health care facility and achieve sound outcomes;
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary clinical risk management strategies that are effective in promoting and ensuring high-quality patient care;
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of hospital/clinical services departments;
- Project management;
- Sound computer skills using the MS Office suite;
- Solution-focused attitude;
- A passion for people and team motivation;
- The ability to create and manage Doctor partnerships.
The hospital offers many staff benefits including a supportive Manager Development program, free on-site gym membership, corporate discounts, free on-site parking, subsidised meals, staff recognition, Employee Club Benefits, Salary Sacrificing, Employee Assistance Program and a safe and secure working environment.
The hospital is a fully accredited private psychiatric facility located in Western Sydney and specialises in the areas of Anxiety & Mood Disorders, Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation, Eating Disorders and Acute Psychiatry.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.