An excellent and challenging opportunity has become available for a strong and compassionate nursing leader looking to lead an engaged group of clinical managers at a public hospital in the Toowoomba region.
As the DON/Facility Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will lead multiple teams that are focussed on best practice health outcomes for patients and clients;
- You will be accountable for the implementation of clinical governance, corporate frameworks and associated strategies to ensure high-quality services are provided;
- You will drive and create a positive workplace culture through respectful communication, expertly balancing the needs of staff and service delivery outcomes.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate qualifications in Nursing or Health Administration/Management would be highly desirable;
- Travel is a requirement of the position, with overnight or longer stays at times; the possession of a license to operate a class “C” motor vehicle is considered essential for performing this position;
- This position requires you to work on-call, flexible work arrangements are a component of this role and involve travel to various facilities or units within the services;
- Demonstrated experience and advanced capability in providing professional and clinical leadership across the multi-disciplinary team;
- Demonstrated experience in the application of key financial principles and effective resource management practices in complex health service environments;
- Demonstrated ability to use clinical information and other relevant information technology systems to support decision making, achieve effective business processes and facilitate quality improvement strategies;
- Demonstrated capability to promote a positive workplace culture;
- Demonstrated operative knowledge of Australian Aged Care Quality Standards, Australian National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards, risk management and quality improvement frameworks;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes of change management;
- Demonstrated commitment to the professional development of self and others, identifying strategy and experiences that evidence this.
The hospital offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A wellness program;
- Generous superannuation;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Career training and development;
- Salary packaging.
The hospital, located in Darling Downs, is an acute facility that provides a comprehensive range of high-quality acute, sub-acute, mental health, drug and alcohol, oral health, residential aged care, and community health services. The Hospital and Health Service provides a comprehensive range of high-quality acute, sub-acute, mental health, drug and alcohol, oral health, residential aged care, and community health services. They deliver clinical services to approximately 300,000 people across 26 locations, including the major hospital in Toowoomba, regional and rural community hospitals, residential aged care facilities, multipurpose health services and community clinic facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.