An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced nursing leader to lead a dedicated nursing team and hospital in Perth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the DON, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic direction to the Nursing and Allied Health team by working with the area managers to ensure cost-effective and efficient patient care delivery in partnership with the optimum delivery of human, financial and material resource management;
- Ensure nursing care is delivered and underpinned by evidence-based care;
- Provide strategic direction for the day-to-day management of the various clinical departments, adhere to hospital policies and procedures and provide leadership to working parties/committees;
- Participate in the marketing initiatives for the hospital to promote growth, identify clinical areas for expansion and represent the hospital at external clinical forums;
- Take an active role in the management of WHS and Quality initiatives to ensure a safe work environment, injury prevention and the achievement of accreditation;
- Maintain a professional development portfolio with a commitment to ongoing learning and development.
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Recent management experience at the executive level;
- Post-graduate qualifications in nursing or management
- Strong health industry knowledge;
- Passion for leading clinical excellence;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- People leadership skills, including mentorship and coaching of team members;
- Experience in a hospital redevelopment and managing workplace change would be highly regarded.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Perth, is an acute private facility providing a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. Hospital is one of the largest private providers of cardiac services in Australia, with a significant structural heart programme supported by cutting edge technology in the Hybrid Theatre. Hospital is in a period of significant growth and development and preparing to commence refurbishment of the surgical wards at the end of the year.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.