An exciting opportunity exists for a highly-skilled Registered Nurse with previous endoscopy experience to join the Day Surgery Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. It's a permanent Part-Time position.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. You will work morning and afternoon shifts across a 7-day on-call roster.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Endoscopy;
- Competency in interventional endoscopic procedures (ERCP; EMR’s; EUS);
- Any relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work a rotating roster (all shifts);
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- The ability to work a 7-day rotating roster, including night shifts, will be key for this role.
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.