An exciting opportunity now exists for a dynamic and experienced Endoscopy Registered Nurse to join a private Day Surgery on the Gold Coast. It's a permanent part-time position - 64 hours per fortnight. No call, no public holiday work, no weekends.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Procedural Endoscopy experience - minimum 1 year;
- Recent nursing experience in an acute care setting;
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills;
- High-level problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive team member;
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes.
Employee benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Employee Club with discounted dining, entertainment and travel offers;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
The Day Surgery, located on the Gold Coast, offers a range of surgical procedures that do not require overnight stay in a hospital. The Services include Ophthalmology, ENT, Pain Management, IVF and Gynaecology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Maxillofacial, Orthopaedics and Paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.