An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and dynamic perioperative nurse with management aspirations to step into a coordinator role within the Perioperative Services Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne. It's a permanent part-time position - up to 72 hours per fortnight.
As the Floor Coordinator, you will join the well-equipped perioperative department offering 7 operating theatres alongside the day procedure unit. You will coordinate the on-shift operations of the operating theatres. You will lead a passionate team of clinical nurses and collaboratively work and consult with on-shift doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. You will report to the Perioperative Services Manager.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Current clinical practice in perioperative nursing;
- Graduate Certificate/Diploma in perioperative nursing;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage customer-focused teams;
- Ability to provide operational and clinical expertise to monitor and drive successful outcomes;
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad array of stakeholders;
- Proven high-level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to apply quality improvement and organisational change.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, is an acute facility offering care for Surgical, Day Surgery, Maternity and Oncology patients. The theatre complex comprises 7 individual Theatres with an additional Theatre in the Specialist Health Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.