An exciting opportunity as a Hospital Educator has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse with sound clinical experience to provide professional development at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Hospital Educator, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop and deliver nursing education courses/programs within the hospital;
- Coordinate and provide hands-on educational support and clinical teaching/facilitation and orientation to all staff, graduate nurses & students;
- Promote a high standard of evidence-based nursing care to all patients, through the dissemination of current best practice knowledge;
- Supervise staff compliance with annual Mandatory Training and completion of eLearning components;
- Ensure best practice competency-based programs are available and assessment of staff competencies are provided for all staff.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years experience;
- Certificate IV workplace training and Assessment
- Post Graduate Certificate in a related specialty area (or working towards)
- A high degree of computer literacy including MS Office Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. Two of the 4 theatres are fully renovated with state of the art equipment and 2 theatres are currently under renovation to be combined into 1 theatre, due to be completed by year-end.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.