An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Critical Care Registered Nurse Level 2 to join the professional team at a public hospital in the ACT.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse Level 2, you will provide clinical leadership to the nursing team, delivering patient-centred care within the Critical Care Unit. You will provide advanced clinical assessment; develop, implement and evaluate care plans in collaboration with the patient and their family; and liaise closely with members of the multidisciplinary team. You will provide direction and support to the nursing staff on each shift and participate and lead quality, safety, and education initiatives within the unit.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post-registration experience within Intensive Care Unit - minimum 3 years;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality nursing care by the ANMC National Competency Standards for a Registered Nurse;
- A current ALS qualification;
- Demonstrated clinical proficiency in critical care nursing practice;
- Capacity to undertake the team leader role for the shift;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to maintaining ongoing professional development;
- COVID-19 vaccination.
- paid parental leave,
- salary packaging,
- career progression,
- flexible working hours,
- training and skills development.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in the northern suburbs of Canberra, ACT, is a public facility offering an extensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The Intensive Care Unit/Coronary Care Unit (ICU/CCU), and High Dependency Unit, provides special care and monitoring for patients with serious medical and surgical conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.