Exciting opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurse to join the ICU team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent part-time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 4 years of recent ICU/Critical care experience;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex ICU therapies/care within an Intensive Care Unit;
- Certificate in Critical Care desirable;
- The cardiothoracic experience will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be offered fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff Recognition;
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club;
- Salary Sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Free on-site parking & gym.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services. Hospital operates a leading cardiothoracic and general 12 bed Intensive Care Unit, utilising intra-aortic balloon pumps, renal replacement therapy, advanced haemodynamic monitoring, advanced ventilation techniques and all general ICU care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.