An excellent opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse with ICU/Critical Care experience to join a dedicated team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality service is provided across the Cardiac Services Unit. In this role, you will report to the Clinical Nurse Unit Manager.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Critical Care environment;
- Prior experience in a Surgical or Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit (desirable);
- Postgraduate critical care certificate is (desirable);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others;
- Current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC);
- Exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised if needed.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support, study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts, including health fund and travel discounts.
Hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Intensive Care Unit is a level 2 unit specialising in cardiothoracic, neurosurgical and general surgical admissions. The unit is an accredited training facility for primary anaesthetics training, supported by Intensive care specialists and registrars. The ICU team also attend medical emergencies throughout the hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.