An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Critical Care Registered Nurse with previous nursing experience to provide expert nursing care to complex patients at the private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery or end of life needs.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in critical care nursing- Intensive Care (or working towards)'
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an ICU;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to quality patient care and exceptional patient experience;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently or within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Ventilator skills in the intensive care environment desirable.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The 19 bedded Intensive Care Unit provides care for major specialities including cardiothoracics, upper GIT, colorectal, orthopaedics, spinal, neurosurgery, acute medicine predominantly cardiology and respiratory.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.