An excellent permanent opportunity exists for a dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurse to work in the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney.
As an experienced practitioner, you will display drive and enthusiasm for delivering expert clinical care within the ICU. You will demonstrate a commitment to actively participate in and facilitate ongoing learning and development and a commitment to mentoring and the support of an inclusive, nurturing work environment.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the critical care setting;
- Advanced Clinical Competence in critical care nursing;
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- A strong customer focus;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Critical care or a specialty area desired.
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. The 10 bed ICU encompasses Adult Neurosurgery, Spinal Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ear Nose and Throat, General and Plastic Surgery, Gastroenterology and Endoscopy, Obstetrics Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, and Urology. Hospital is currently expanding and soon will be performing Cardiothoracic Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.