Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with ICU/Critical Care experience to join a dedicated team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality service is provided across the Cardiac Services Unit. In this role, you will report to the Clinical Nurse Unit Manager.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Critical Care environment;
- Prior experience in a Surgical Intensive Care Unit (desirable);
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required;
- Advanced communication and customer service skills.
- Generous educational support, study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts, including health fund and travel discounts.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Intensive Care Unit is a level 2 unit specialising in cardiothoracic, neurosurgical and general surgical admissions. The unit is an accredited training facility for primary anaesthetics training, supported by Intensive care specialists and registrars. The ICU team also attend to medical emergencies throughout the hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.