Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Critical Care Registered Nurses to join the professional team within the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Intensive Care/Critical Care Nursing, or working towards same;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the Intensive Care environment;
- Relevant advanced clinical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Demonstrated ability to address patient care issues;
- The ability to work within a flexible rostering system;
- Participates in quality activities relating to any of the Australian National Standards;
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible working hours.
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The theatre complex has 11 theatres including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.