Exciting opportunities exist for experienced critical care Registered Nurses to join an Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and permanent part-time are available.
As the Registered Nurse, you will provide care to the patients across the full scope of the unit’s services and work with the professional team to exceed the high standard of care. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will work with a supportive and well-respected team.
The successful applicants must possess:
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an ICU/Critical Care environment;
- Ventilator friendly;
- Post Grad ICU experience/qualifications desired;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Subsidised car parking and meals.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colorectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery. The 16 bed ICU provides specialised care for patients who require constant monitoring, intensive nursing care and advanced respiratory, cardiac and renal support therapies.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.