An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic Registered Midwife with strong leadership & management experience to lead the Maternity Services at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Maternity Services Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the 8-bed birth suite, 46 bed antenatal/postnatal ward and a 14-bed special care nursery. You will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing and maintaining safe clinical practices and excellent clinical outcomes, quality improvement, human resource management and budget preparation of the unit. You will work closely with the Executive team to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision ad achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife;
- Extensive clinical management experience within maternity;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team;
- Demonstrated management, decision making and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice.
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefit club;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath labs. The hospital performs a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colorectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery. The maternity unit consists of a 7-bed birth suite, 46 bed antenatal/ postnatal ward and a 14-bed special care nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.