Exciting opportunities exist for Registered Mental Health Nurses specializing in addiction disorders to join the team at a private clinic in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Work in partnership with the MDT, patients, families and carers in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships;
- A trauma-informed and recovery focussed approach to patient care;
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Participate in Safety Huddles and Complex Case Reviews;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Be proactive in your contribution to Quality Improvement, service development and patient safety initiatives in the clinic.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A demonstrated interest in the field of mental health addiction disorders evidenced by specialisation in the field, substantial experience, or postgraduate qualifications or Continual Professional Development;
- Postgraduate qualifications in mental health or addiction disorders desired;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
The clinic, located in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, is a private mental health facility offering a broad range of psychiatric services. These include general inpatient admissions for people with mood disorders and/or drug and alcohol problems, specialist group therapy and community programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.