Exciting opportunities exist for Registered Mental Health Nurses specializing in addiction disorders to join the team at a private clinic in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Work in partnership with the MDT, patients, families and carers in decision-making regarding the provision of care, promoting beneficial relationships;
- A trauma-informed and recovery focussed approach to patient care;
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Participate in Safety Huddles and Complex Case Reviews;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education, maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Be proactive in your contribution to Quality Improvement, service development and patient safety initiatives in the clinic.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post-graduate qualification in Mental Health (highly desirable);
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 6 months of Mental Health nursing experience
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The clinic, located in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, is a private mental health facility offering a broad range of psychiatric services. These include general inpatient admissions for people with mood disorders and/or drug and alcohol problems, specialist group therapy and community programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.