Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to work within a dedicated and multidisciplinary Mental Health team at a private hospital in Brisbane. Hours negotiable.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous mental health experience;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Mental Health desirable;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality, acute and chronic inpatient care;
- A strong focus on patient-centred, evidence-based nursing care;
- Ability to collaborate and consult with individuals, family and carers in a professional, compassionate manner;
- Demonstrated high standards of professional and ethical practice;
The successful candidate will be offered a wide range of employee benefit programs including access to hospital discounts, private health insurance, financial services, and scholarship opportunities. Other benefits offered:
- Staff meal discounts;
- Flexible work and leave practices;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee reward and recognition program;
- Employee assistance program.
The hospital, located in Brisbane, offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities including a variety of inpatient and day-patient programs that specialise in the treatment of mood disorders, borderline personality disorders eating disorders, psycho-geriatrics and general acute psychiatry.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.