Excellent opportunities have become available for dynamic and experienced mental health nurses to join the inpatient adult mental health service at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
As the Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients. You will be assigned to a variety of shifts based on your availability across the Mental Health ward. Your key responsibility will be to evaluate, plan, and deliver care to the patients in the ward.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse;
- Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience in mental health nursing;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to use initiative and demonstrate reliability;
- Any postgraduate qualifications within mental health will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a fully accredited hospital with 4 operating theatres, an angiography suite, a short stay unit, HDU, surgical, medical, oncology/palliative care, psychiatry, a new rehabilitation unit including inpatient, outpatient and hydrotherapy services and alcohol rehabilitation.
The Unit is an integrated inpatient facility designed to accommodate adult patients requiring acute inpatient psychiatric care. The unit is supported by a highly professional and passionate mental health team, providing inpatient therapy programs that are both structured yet flexible. Care is delivered in various settings, combining individual counselling and psychotherapy, group therapy, skill development, activities and medical treatments to ensure the best outcome for each patient.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.