An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic Perioperative Educator to join the Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. This is a Permanent Part-Time opportunity offering 24 hours per fortnight.
As the Theatre Educator, you will work closely with the Peri-operative Services Manager and theatre management team to support and foster a culture that embraces high-quality care and customer service. You will be committed to continually improving patient outcomes in line with the relevant National Standards and regulatory frameworks. You will be responsible for coordinating graduate and undergraduate training programs, mandatory training for all theatre staff, orientation and organising relevant in-services with the team of CNS’s and senior nurses.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years post-graduate theatre experience;
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or working towards);
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated leadership and management skills and ability to develop good multidisciplinary relationships;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Computer skills across the Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience in delivering informal/formal education programs and ability to adapt to new professional development delivery models;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Nursing / Education desired.
The hospital offers great employee benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in the Sutherland Shire, is a modern Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, rehabilitation, obstetrics and surgical services, including Orthopaedics, Colorectal and General Surgery, all supported by a level 2 Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.