An excellent opportunity exists for a passionate individual to lead the Adult Mental Health Services at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Adult Mental Health Services include a 21-bed inpatient Unit, Day Programs and Outreach Services.
You will be responsible for the provision of efficient and effective services whilst ensuring a harmonious working relationship with both nursing and medical teams to provide high-quality care to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
This position reports directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Mental Health Qualification;
- Significant clinical experience in a mother-baby or perinatal mental health setting;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to initiate and implement quality programs;
- Ability to manage resources effectively;
- Evidence of well-developed organisational and networking skills, including the ability to collaborate with the medical and nursing staff;
- Computer literacy;
- Experience in a similar leadership role would be considered favourably.
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts, including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities;
- Free car parking;
- Flexible work hours to suit your work/life balance
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, and maternity services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.