An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced nursing leader to step into a key leadership role at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Nurse Unit Manager, you will hold a key leadership and management role and be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. You will take care of planning, implementing, and evaluating practices, processes, and services within the department.
You will also be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery. Working closely with the Executive team, you will help shape organisational strategies, improve service provisions, and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting;
- 5 years minimum relevant specialty experience (Anaesthetics/PACU);
- Any clinical leadership experience or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human, and material resources;
- Experience in management of change processes, risk management and quality improvement processes;
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and facilitating education programs;
- Alibility to apply research findings to clinical practice.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, and financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in the Sutherland Shire, is a modern acute facility offering a full range of specialties, including cardiology, orthopaedics, general surgery, colorectal surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, general medicine, geriatric medicine, rehabilitation, gastroenterology, plastic surgery, ear, nose and throat surgery, urology, ophthalmology, paediatrics, respiratory medicine and vascular surgery. Radiology and pathology services are also available on site.
Hospital has 5 Operating Theatres, Day Surgery Unit and an Endoscopy Suite. Well-equipped Operating Suite comprises six operating rooms plus 12 main recoveries monitored beds and 2-4 monitored endoscopy recovery beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.