A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced manager who is dedicated to nurturing talent within the team to assume leadership of the Anesthetics unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Nurse Unit Manager for Anaesthetic services, you will make an impact by providing day-to-day operational direction for the service, ensuring efficient and effective coordination for optimal operating theatre efficiency. You will work with all staff and anaesthetists to provide timely, efficient, and safe services and undertake a hands-on approach.
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Current registration as a Nurse with AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post-graduate qualification in perioperative nursing;
- Post-graduate qualification in leadership or management (or willingness to undertake);
- At least 3 years of experience in perioperative services (anaesthetics);
- Extensive clinical skills and experience working in a perioperative suite with 10 or more theaters undertaking complex surgical procedures;
- Recent experience managing a department (including acting);
- Proven experience building and leading high-performing teams with a service excellence approach;
- High level of planning and organising skills;
- Well-developed oral and written communication;
- A high degree of computer literacy;
- Prior experience in the private healthcare system will be well-regarded.
- Discounted onsite parking with access to public transport steps away;
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Employee Assistance Programs;
- Salary Packaging;
- Bulk Billing services for employees and immediate family members.
Salary ranges from $60.93- $65.54 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility offers top-tier Level 5 delineation services for patients and boasts an extensive range of amenities, including 486 beds, a 50-bed Emergency Department, a 20-bed general and cardiothoracic ICU, 14 cutting-edge theaters, including cardiac catheter labs, a world-class education center, a doctor's lounge, and excellent staff facilities such as a café and ample parking.
From cardiothoracic surgery and neurosurgery to deluxe maternity care and exceptional emergency services, the hospital provides a diverse array of services, making it an ideal place to cultivate a rewarding healthcare career in your preferred field.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.