An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Nurse Manager to join the Angiography department at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the NUM, you will provide leadership, direction and management of the Angiography department. You will ensure the satisfaction of all stakeholders, utilising best-practice standards. You will have significant experience working in a healthcare setting with the ability to effectively manage operational teams, budgets and resources. The role also includes a clinical component working alongside team members.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Relevant Post-Graduate studies, a Master’s degree would be preferable;
- A minimum of 4 years post-graduate experience in Angiography/Cathlab;
- Strong Leadership qualities;
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
- “Can do” mentality and attitude;
- A demonstrated capacity to support and lead change, with an ability to achieve set outcomes from a consumer and business perspective;
- Ability to lead teams, empowering and mentoring staff, manage budgets and resources;
- Ability to understand and respond to stakeholder needs;
- Commitment to nursing professionalism, lifelong learning and patient-centred care;
- Commitment to building relationships with VMO’s and Staff alike.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment, including:
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere;
- Option to use salary packaging;
- Comprehensive orientation;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in North Sydney, is a modern private facility with 11 operating rooms, an endoscopy procedure room and 2 cardiac catheterisation laboratories. Major clinical services include obstetrics, gynaecology, orthopaedics, rehabilitation and comprehensive cancer and critical care services. The Angiography Suite offers the following services: Coronary and Vascular angiography, Percutaneous Coronary Interventions and stenting (PCI), Cardiac electrophysiology (EP) services, including diagnostic EP and Ablation procedures., Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Device Implantation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.