You have the chance to become a part of the management structure. In this role, you will offer exceptional clinical support and direction to the entire Cardiac Cath Lab team at a private hospital in regional New South Wales. It is a permanent part-time role.
The role requires working within the catheterisation lab and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practices and legislative requirements. The Nurse Unit Manager role encompasses planning, implementing, and evaluating practices, processes, and services within the department to ensure improved patient outcomes.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a cardiac catheterisation lab;
- Clinical leadership or management experience will be highly regarded;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and the ability to work within a diverse team;
- Excellent communication and advanced interpersonal skills;
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills;
- You possess a keen eye for strategic management of clinical staff, financial and material resources;
- A strong clinical leadership skillset from an acute hospital setting, with the capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a committed mentor.
- Flexible work opportunities;
- Flexible Leave Program;
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription;
- Professional development programs;
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships;
- Study leave;
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles;
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, and more;
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchases;
- Paid parental leave;
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals;
- Recognition and rewards programs;
- Community service leave.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Coffs Harbour, is a 78-bed licensed hospital, providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography including the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators, orthopaedics, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care, and mental health. The theatre complex offers state-of-the-art operating facilities, along with a day surgery unit onsite. The facility has a day medical unit that caters to patients requiring chemotherapy and day intravenous therapy.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.