An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic nursing leader to join the Cath Lab team at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the NUM, you will take on the management of the 2 Cardiac Cath Labs, with support from a passionate team of clinical staff. You will be responsible for providing efficient and effective services whilst ensuring a harmonious working relationship with both nursing and medical teams to provide high-quality care to achieve optimal patient outcomes. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Educator, Bed Manager, NUMs and hospital executive.
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an acute hospital setting and relevant experience in Cath Lab nursing;
- Effective communication, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience in a management position;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement/risk management program;
- Holding or working towards a tertiary management qualification is desirable;
- Postgraduate studies in an appropriate specialty area desirable.
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefit club;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath labs. The hospital performs a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colorectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery. The maternity unit consists of a 7-bed birth suite, 46 bed antenatal/ postnatal ward and a 14-bed special care nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.